Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh my gosh I'm almost ready to get a sewing machine!

Will you please check out this amazing post from my uber-talented friend, Jenny?
Years ago my mother offered to buy her three daughters sewing machines. My younger sisters took advantage of the offer, but I demurred because I wasn't sure I was ready for that sort of commitment. But after seeing what Jenny did with the bias tape and the comforter cover, I'm almost ready to take the leap.
Mom, check with me in a few days...maybe this is just a phase....

4 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

WOW- that whole room is completely unbelievably adorable. Some people just have an amazing knack for putting unique colors and items together.

Heather said...

Do it, Amanda, do it. My sewing machine is one of the best things I own. It is so useful and you no longer have an excuse for being crafty, well at least not the sewing machine excuse : )

Lianne Barr said...

i love that blog! thanks for sharing it!

mikbeth said...

Wow, those photos look just like from a magazine! Gorgeous colors! Is she really a real person?