Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Laurel and Willy

It is so hard to get video of Laurel - she does all kinds of crazy things, but when the camera is out she stops. This is about three seconds of dancing (without her usual costume) followed up with a 2 year old whine. Oh well. Background music is from Willy Nelson's album last year. Love it! As he's from Austin, our local public radio station played it nonstop. And my neighbor here in RI said that he opened for the Dave Matthews Band and that all of 10 people clapped. For shame!

3 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

ahh, love the dancing!
i'm sure no one clapped and willie because they were all stoned.

mikbeth said...

I love it!! What a cutie! And, yes, you can never capture just the right stuff when you're ready for it!

Ninette said...

Hey Peter, I wanted to let you know that I posted a mac and cheese recipe that is more along the lines of how to cook without a recipe. I remember you commented on my blogonce and said you would like to learn how to cook freely and to teach your daughters, so I thought of you when I wrote this. My next entry, which was pork with apples and dried cherries, will talk about how to make a sauce on the fly. Cute pics, by the way!