Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Week 37 1/2 Surprises

Sunday Laurel and I were loitering in the hallway chatting after church, waiting for Luke to finish meeting #5 of the day, when I doubled over in pain - the contractions didn't let up for an hour, coming every 5 minutes - driving home I told Luke he better not hit any potholes! After I laid down for an hour they subsided, but wow! I didn't have any Braxton Hicks with Laurel, and this second baby has been a completely different type of pregnancy.
I'm all about managing my energy these days. Yesterday I did laundry and made dinner. Today I cleaned the bathroom and made dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to story time at the library, making a Target run, and making dinner - and that's a big day for me, doing 3 things!

5 comments:

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Pregnant Amanda photos, please!!!

mikbeth said...

And then the baby will come and you'll be lucky if you get ANYTHING besides nursing done!

Chelsi Ritter said...

it's so funny what you wrote on my blog; i'm making a chicken sandwich for dinner, and am about to make stock for the first time. so thanks for letting me know how much water to add!
good job staying so busy when you're so far along; it's impressive!

Sarah said...

I want to come visit you, but I think I have to wait now until you are settled with the baby. Dang... no baby.. I like that idea. Maybe we should pencil something in in may. I will bring lunch and watch the kiddos while you nap. Plan? Good.

Petertammenson said...

Oh Sarah, yes, check, plan!