Monday, May 24, 2010

Head West, Realize Your Dreams! Head West, Eat Pork and Beans!*

Luke starts his new job doing economic development for Wasatch County (Utah) on June 28th. And we're going to be living in a crazy cool vacation destination. We're going to rent for a year while we scope out the real estate situation. We've found a wonderful ranch home on a half acre with THREE bathrooms! And a garage! And a dishwasher! And a garden! And we can walk to church! (.3 miles away!) We're so stoked. We'll be living in Midway (Swiss Days, anyone?). Come visit!

*lyrics from a fab song we heard on KRCL years ago

7 comments:

Christine said...

Yay!!! I've been to Midway, it's so beautiful. We;re very happy for your family!
Can;t wait to see what you grow in that garden.

Sarah said...

Yeah! Swiss Days... I am so there. You deserve the best.

Heather said...

Sounds good. We'll be in town the next week maybe we'll have to stop in and say Hello : )

Allison said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm so glad things worked out so you could move back. And that house sounds fantastic!

Debbie said...

Utah?!!! Hooray!!! I'm pretty sure I have a friend who lives in Midway, so I will have to come visit you both. :) Salt Lake is way closer to Midway than it is to the east coast. :)

clara said...

Sigh. Jealous. But at the same time, super happy for you! Three bathrooms?! Now that is luxury! :)

Lianne Barr said...

Wow!!! Another big move! Are you excited? I can't wait to hear how you are when you are all settled!!