Thursday, September 09, 2010

Free Couch!


We took our Achievement Day girls to a local museum, and the owner had a section filled with vintage couches reserved for lectures. I told him that if he ever wanted to get rid of this baby that I'd be interested - I loved its size and its glam factor. He called me two days later and said I could have it.
After being cleaned I put it in the office. Years ago I saw a picture in a shelter magazine of an office with a scrumptious couch by the computer and I thought it was a great idea. I've loved curling up with my reading the past couple of weeks while Luke has been busy writing his syllabus and lectures. (He's teaching a course at UVU this semester.)
Can't you just see it reupholstered in a creamy or silvery linen!? (Although that blue velvet is pretty dope!)

1 comment:

mikbeth said...

Super cool! Gotta love free stuff, especially when it has such character!