Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mommy's New Toy

Our neighbor was selling her $600 stroller for pennies on the dollar. It has been bliss to get an actual cardio workout - no more Laurel stopping every 2 feet to examine a flower or rock. Although we have toddler-oriented walks too, but this is strictly Mommy time. We took it for a 4 mile hike on a rocky trail on Columbus Day and those wheels just glided over everything in its path.
The kids are bundled up because when I leave for my walk around 11am, it's still only 45 degrees.


4 comments:

Lianne Barr said...

Hurray for the double stroller! Hopefully, Laurel will be happy staying in for for a good long while!

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Jealous! That stroller rocks! Was that a BOB logo I saw? Yes, Mommy walks are a must have. They make the whole day better.

Amanda said...

definitely a good thing to have around! Mommy time of this sort is good for the whole family - the kids love to go for walks and Mommy's in a better mood for the rest of the day.

Jana said...

I wanna triple stroller! Don't think I'd ever find one at a yard sale, though. :(

Yes, jealous much! I'll take the 45 degree weather if it means there are no mosquitoes! My children have never gone on a walk with their mommy...

Check out Dean's baby blues!