Monday, December 13, 2010

Irreverance

During administration of the Sacrament yesterday, Laurel and Luke were quietly looking at illustrations in the Gospel Principles manual. Luke turned to a page that had small pictures of the prophets from this dispensation and Laurel started pointing to the mostly bearded men: "Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Meany..." I think Meany was Joseph F. Smith.

I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud that I snorted. I only think half the chapel heard me.

It may be the most awful/funniest thing she's ever done.

She knows who Joseph Smith is, and she recognizes the current First Presidency. Obviously we need to spend some FHEs with the older prophets.

1 comment:

Opa said...

That is too precious. She hasn't learned the Prophet Song in primary yet. She didn't start naming them Dasher, Dancer ---. Ha.