Monday, January 30, 2012

Product Endorsement


We were given a Blendtec blender over the holidays and it has been a busy appliance; I think we've gone all of 2 days not using it since we received it in mid-December. Luke makes a mean "orange julius": a little bit of milk, 3 oranges, a clementine, vanilla, and occasionally some agave syrup if the oranges are too tart. The kids are adorable with their smoothie mustaches. I'm just thrilled that I can stick a whole peeled orange in the blender and it's pulverized, healthy pulp and all!

3 comments:

mikbeth said...

That sounds delish! And a Blendtec! Oooh! Serious blending!

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Totally jealous! I have a new blender, either Blendtec or Vitamix on my most desirable kitchen appliance list. Hope we'll be getting one with our tax refund. Nothing like a good, well blended smoothie :)

Lianne Barr said...

I have a VitaMix and LOVE it. Have you tried green smoothies yet? I make one for my family almost every day. It makes me so happy to see my kids get so much spinach and kale in thier systems!!

I also love making homeade salad dressings!
I even make pancakes out of soaked buckwheat groats in my a few weeks ago . . .