Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Master Bedroom


Luke picked the wall color; I'm still iffy on the wreaths, and need to add photos to the frames on the wall. The fabric on the bed I'd like to use to cover a lumbar pillow. I've had this fabric since I discovered it in a Calico Corners in Austin, and have dreamt up a million ways to use it in my home; I never thought I'd be so in love with a floral! I love our white white bedding, but it does need color (although our sheets are a pale blue). I hope to eventually add a yard or so of colored fabric to the comforter cover as a border to relieve the white.

3 comments:

daddy said...

Very restful. THe wreaths could be where Laurel and Dean try to hide soft animals.

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Very beautiful! Love the color combination and the wreaths as "headboard." Welcome to a restful and sophisticated bedroom!

Allison said...

Such beautiful changes - the floral is so pretty and I love the bathroom stripes, too! I'm glad you're enjoying the freedom of home ownership. (Also, I'm on spring break and catching up, so forgive the late comment. ;)