Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Pretty Hair

I've despaired over the fact that I don't know how to "do" hair.  I remember going off to preschool with my braids swinging and I just can't seem to do that for my own daughter.  Depressing. But then I realized that there must be youtube tutorials - love the cutegirlshairstyles site. This is only the 2nd we've tried - and it's my first run at this braid, so it's a bit sloppy, but still - CUTE!  We're only trying one new style a week so as to not completely intimidate mommy!



3 comments:

mikbeth said...

Cute! I know, my girls usually look crazified and ragamuffin-esque. When I do make the effort, I have the two or three do's that my girls always have. Way to learn stuff!

Jill said...

It looks great!

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Great job Amanda! It's so much fun having girls so you can play with their hair. I'm very impressed for your first time doing those braids. Keep it up!