Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dance Class

She REALLY wanted to take a dance class - and I dragged my feet.  But she's always a bundle of energy; she prefers to skip/hop everywhere. We went to the dentist this week and she said I could wait in the waiting room. The hygienist commented that "she really gets around, doesn't she?"  And I was thinking "You can tell that from just having her sit in your chair???!!" But my mother convinced me that no harm could come from it (thank you, Oma!), and she has had so much fun.  An hour a week, half ballet and half tap. She's the tallest girl in the room - surprise - and gets distracted from listening to the teacher by her beautiful self in the mirror...


2 comments:

Jill said...

She is SO adorable! I'm so glad she is taking a dance class.

daddy said...

WHat a delightful little girl. Looks like she enjoys the dance. Love Opa