Wednesday, May 25, 2016



I love Laurel's 2nd grade teacher.  She's about my age, single, and puts so much energy in to her class.  Every year she has her class put on a play for family, and this year Laurel was an enthusiastic narrator. You can also tell that I haven't figured out how to work the camera on my cell phone. Sorry!  (Another big deal - I bought a cell phone this month for my RS calling b/c our president almost exclusively communicates via text.  It's come in handier than I can say!)
The teacher and her father built the stairs you can see in the picture above. Normally it's turned the other direction, and she gathers the students around her for story time.

2 comments:

Diann Tammen said...

Thanks for excellent teachers. I still remember Niss Merrit from third grade. Great times. Opa

Heather Wright said...

Love it. I finally bought a smartphone after I was called as Primary President.